Logan Energy deliver energy solutions incorporating fuel cells.
We offer a full turnkey service – delivering system design, integration ,installation and maintenance.
Established in 1995, no other organisation has the depth or range of experience of different applications.
- We are responsible for the installation of over > 140 fuel cell solutions
- We have installed globally > 18MWe of fuel cells, in the UK alone this has recently passed the 1MWe mark.
- Unrivaled experience of the integration and installation of fuel cell technologies from a wide range of manufacturers
Our expertise in the application of fuel cells includes electricity generation, combined heat and power (CHP), combined cooling heat and power (CCHP or tri-generation) utilising a number of base fuels ranging from natural gas and LPG through various bio-fuels to anaerobic digester gases.
We can provide solutions that:
- Achieve higher availability than alternative systems
- Help reduce CO2
- Eliminate products of combustion
- Provide the highest efficiencies available
- Are virtually silent in operation